Sign in to follow this  
G-Wessa

How many F13 M6' in NZ?

Hey Fella's,

How do i find out how many F13 M6's there are in Christchurch or even NZ ?

Just curious as ive not seen many.. 

Cheers.

Gary. 

Not exactly answering your question, but there were only 26 NZ new examples of the F13 M6. I will try and find how many were imported from overseas and how many are left.

Interestingly of those 26 all but 1 (a Wellington car) all were originally sold in Auckland, again I will try and find out if any have migrated down to CHCH, well there is obviously one, but I mean I will try and see if there are any others.

The link above is quite useful, but it only shows those vehicles where their registered persons have not asked for their information to be hidden, so there are possibly more than the numbers quoted.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Guys, nice work. 

Mine was also sold in Auckland, north shore.  I totaled 33, so a few imports. 

The guy at ChCh BMW said he had never seen my colour too. 

I will keep an eye out for more..

Thanks again, Cheers,

Gary. 

When I bought my M635csi, I decided to build a register of those. It was actually not that difficult because there were only around 20 delivered new to NZ - and every car club in the country was able to reveal what cars lived in their respective communities. I ended up meeting a fellow enthusiast from Melbourne who was doing the same thing (Australia only had 2 delivered through their dealership network - but about 100 got imported from the UK). Its great to see how with every model generally the sales have increased (however it looks like the sales of the E63 exceeds the F13. Your car is beautiful Gary!