Sign in to follow this  
Dan GH

Want to buy E30 sport seats

few and far between nowadays, probably irrelevant but you ought to state coupe or sedan, I got mine from a wrecker convertible a few years ago rough as guts for $170 , got them fully reupholstered so final bill was around $2k. I am aware of a full coupe interior from I believe an Mtech1 that was available a short time ago, if its coupe you are after I can enquire if the interior is still available

No description available.

Edited by bga
added pic

Pic above is of the interior, have messaged the guy to see if its still available

the guy i know who knows of the seller says he wont be able to get in touch with him until back at work, he's a sparkie , so whenever builders get back to work hopefully should get to know if still available

Just about anything these days would need reupholstering, some Recaro Fishnets / LX similar could be a period correct option on factory rails reupholstered in BMW fabric if you are not too concerned with originality.

Far more readily available in varying levels of condition from $300-$1000.

Fishnets are a good look in E30's, they're also identical to Recaro LS aside from the headrest (obviously).

Plenty of places stock bolster foam, so you've got the option of rebuilding some shagged seats to your perfect spec with new cloth etc, ooooor you could buy some brand new LS / LX straight from Recaro, who are now making them again. I know which option I'd be going for.

Edited by leichtbau
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, leichtbau said:

Fishnets are a good look in E30's, they're also identical to Recaro LX aside from the headrest (obviously).

Plenty of places stock bolster foam, so you've got the option of rebuilding some shagged seats to your perfect spec with new cloth etc, ooooor you could buy some brand new LS / LX straight from Recaro, who are now making them again. I know which option I'd be going for.

How much are they brand new? have seen them online (the Classic LX line looks amazing) but couldn’t see pricing anywhere?