Sign in to follow this  
godmars_snakly311

E46 M3 maintenance in Auckland

Hello there,

I would like to know which work shop is recommend maintenance E46 M3 in Auckland 

My car may need to reinforcements the subframe. 

Cheers

• Like 1

Depends what you want done. Had my RACP done with the complete topmount CMP subframe kit at @HELLBM recently and super happy, underside plates done there too but a few years ago. Might be a few shops around the place that do underside plates but Ray's guys have done a decent chunk of the M3's running around NZ and I think Sam is getting sick of doing them!

Can't speak for where to go for other maintenance as I do everything else myself. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Harper said:

Depends what you want done. Had my RACP done with the complete topmount CMP subframe kit at @HELLBM recently and super happy, underside plates done there too but a few years ago. Might be a few shops around the place that do underside plates but Ray's guys have done a decent chunk of the M3's running around NZ and I think Sam is getting sick of doing them!

Can't speak for where to go for other maintenance as I do everything else myself. 

I just like to check the subframe and if possible need reinforcement for this part

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, godmars_snakly311 said:

I just like to check the subframe and if possible need reinforcement for this part

@HELLBM did mine as one of the first CMP kit installs. Still rock solid.

I think the reality is now known. If you drive an e46 M3 , the RACP will fail eventually. I'm sure you have seen all the videos from  Reddish etc...

Would love to see some pic of your car!

HellBM seem to be the go-to for the subframe.

BMWorkshop are another good place that can do or arrange just about anything you'd need done.

As I am still in overseas I just ask the seller to give me the pic of M3 finger cross it won’t be use lot of money to fix the stuff

show some pic to all for sharing lol

happy weekend  

266F991F-8B85-4378-BC99-784666F0F362.jpeg

4C829947-19DD-4931-AF0C-978ADA5E6E39.jpeg

F108900E-F5D6-40F8-B70D-0D5E4C4D1432.jpeg

5BCCC180-3975-40AA-B703-B7620A3A79F5.jpeg

• Like 3