Sign in to follow this  
Twistee

Alternative energy :D ute (ish) to keep the govt happy

I may have issues with authority figures trying to push their agenda on me when they have no idea. Let me put it another way, our illustrious leader says utes are bad news, farmers, tradies, jaffa's and the like are abusing the intention of the "ute" - how dare they have freedom of choice ? (or buy something that can cope with the amazingly well maintained roads, go light rail yay it will save us all)

My solution - buy a V10, use it like a ute...................

SheepFoodInAnM5.jpg.dd24a35c417eaa1e3d1f31871ac93e54.jpg

I won't claim to be the first person to point a finger at the govt, but I'm probably the first person in my neck of the woods to rock up to Farm Source and pound 60kg of sheep feed in the boot of a superwagon. 

I like my ute, it's got a bang'n stereo  😎

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Twistee said:

... and around 60kg of sheep feed in the boot...

When I was a kid sheep used to eat grass. Have you got some kind of Kobe Sheep that need special sheep feed and you massage them each day ? If so, I'll take a leg of hogget when they are ready :)

Cheers...

PS: “Hogget is simply lamb with wanderlust and a decent education. It’s killed when it’s between twelve and eighteen months old, so it knows a thing or two about flavour. It doesn’t overwhelm like old mutton, yet still bleats with ovine delight.”....Tom Parker Bowles: Let's Eat Meat

1 hour ago, jon dee said:

When I was a kid sheep used to eat grass. Have you got some kind of Kobe Sheep that need special sheep feed and you massage them each day ? If so, I'll take a leg of hogget when they are ready :)

Cheers...

PS: “Hogget is simply lamb with wanderlust and a decent education. It’s killed when it’s between twelve and eighteen months old, so it knows a thing or two about flavour. It doesn’t overwhelm like old mutton, yet still bleats with ovine delight.”....Tom Parker Bowles: Let's Eat Meat

Calf Club.

I use my 1 series for farm duties.  It's seats fold down.  The road leading to my house is bumpier than my gravel driveway at the moment though.