Sign in to follow this  
Insanecriminal

Hi

Nice - remember seeing this on Trade Me a few times - this thing must rip!!

Thanks. It goes ok. Yes I brought it in July from a guy in Ashburton. Most of the work was done in Japan including an AEM fuel ignition controller and the bodywork, suspension and wheels. The AEM controller had been decommissioned and replaced with an MHD tune. Since I have owned it I have been going through and doing some repairs and general maintenance as well as some tweaks to get a bit more performance out of it. It still has plenty more potential. If any one has any experience with coding these I would been keen to catch up. 

2 hours ago, balancerider said:

that exhaust 👀 (might require a friendly WOF)

Yeah I know right. Apparently I’m the only one that likes it. I was thinking of putting one on the other side and making some rubber looking grips for them. Then when I open the sunroof I can call it a wheelbarrow. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Insanecriminal said:

Yeah I know right. Apparently I’m the only one that likes it. I was thinking of putting one on the other side and making some rubber looking grips for them. Then when I open the sunroof I can call it a wheelbarrow. 

You, I like you 😂

3 minutes ago, leichtbau said:

You, I like you 😂

If you can’t laugh at your own car you don’t understand joys of automobile ownership. Another w211 fan, nice to see I’m not the only Mercedes fan on the forum. Damn I miss my E55. 

4 minutes ago, Insanecriminal said:

If you can’t laugh at your own car you don’t understand joys of automobile ownership. Another w211 fan, nice to see I’m not the only Mercedes fan on the forum. Damn I miss my E55. 

Done 125xxx km so far between an E350 and now the E500. Great cars. That s211 E55K on TM was mighty tempting but towing the oil refinery behind to keep refueling it would have got old pretty quick. Wouldn't mind an s211 E63 if there are any in the country though!

Like rocking horse sh*t. To be fair the 135 uses more gas than any other car I’ve owned! I can’t get it to do under 13l/100km. I’m not sure if it’s not just the way I drive it but I’ve driven the nuts off of all the cars I’ve owned and they all did much better than that. But screw it, soon we won’t have cars like these to appreciate, so who am I not to appreciate them while we have em.