Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

e30/E28 Map Light Mirror SOLD

As the title states, I have a mint e30 Map light mirror for sale. I know these are hard to find and extremely expensive when they pop up so I won't be selling myself short by underpricing it. Open to some negotiation though 

as pictured, still in car, I have replaced both the bulbs in it as well 

After $500 ono

Call or text SJ 02102916373 pick up in glenfield 

83479258149bf66dbbbf1842c2bf1735.jpg

Edited by BMTHUG

Oohh, that’s nice! Hard to justify for a ‘vert that doesn’t get driven in the dark though.

How does it wire up to the interior lights, does that need to be added in as well? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

Oohh, that’s nice! Hard to justify for a ‘vert that doesn’t get driven in the dark though.

How does it wire up to the interior lights, does that need to be added in as well? 

Can't fit a vert unfortunately :( this is why I'm selling.. it wires up to accessory power :)

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2021 at 1:27 PM, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

There is a factory wiring loom that runs along the roof cavity and down the A pillar into the passenger footwell where there is a factory plug to plug it into.

Pretty seamless and easy to install.

GLWS brother!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WYZEUP said:

There is a factory wiring loom that runs along the roof cavity and down the A pillar into the passenger footwell where there is a factory plug to plug it into.

Pretty seamless and easy to install.

GLWS brother!

Oh yeah that part, Mine had the plug for it right there when I took the old mirror off, some of them do and some of them don't. I noticed the Motorsport one's have it there from factory bro. Thank you brother. Catch up soon! 

sold thanks for looking