Sign in to follow this  
Twistee

Harvey Norman contact?

Yes I know this is not directly car related, but indirectly it is as the M5 is stuck outside while the garage is home to a kitchen in waiting.

Long shot but does anyone have decent contacts at Harvey Norman, I've been trying to deal with their commercial division through my kitchen designer and the pricing was more than retail. I resorted to going to my local in Pukekohe (via phone) and have been trying to a simple quote that I can accept and get appliances ordered before Christmas but it appears that they are also allergic to money and despite many days of assurances nothing has come back.

The sooner I get appliances and the kitchen installed the sooner the M5 goes back into garage.

Like I said, long shot but I though I would try.

Mods - if this is beyond the scope of off topic then please delete.

Big thanks to the members who assisted me here, it's great to know that Bimmersport is a well rounded (although BMW obsessed 😁) group that are always willing to help out. 

When I told my wife that I wanted to buy a cheap daily she used that as leverage to get other outstanding house items addressed, ain't marriage great. Once the kitchen is in then I'll get back to the daily hunt. 

Anyway cheers all for the help, looks like we might be getting this sorted.