Sign in to follow this  
Deffed

E46 m3 gtr rep

Hi all been planning next move on e46,just managed to get pretty much all m3 suspension from a convertible m3. I also have a 05 650 with more modern suspension designed for a v8,would it wrong to adapt that for the e46 or stick with original 46 m3 gear,I'm going to try a push for 500+hp if I have to strengthen all the m3 gear. Options? Is the 650 as good as earlier m3 any knowledge appropriated.

Prob best to speak to HellBM.  They did this conversion 6 or 7 years ago.  To an E46 M3 Vert.  But with the S62.
Can't remember if they modified the subframe or used one from another car.

Emailed hellbm,nothing back. Funny thing is iv approached a couple different places,they just don't want to know.

Another you could try is Kerry from Mosens in Hamilton.

He ran an E46 with M60's in the BMW Race series for a number of years.
It was a GTR replica as such.

G'day mate,appreciate your input, il hola at those guys monday. I been a fabricator/welder for 30+years,built many cars all be it the old holdens and ford's etc,first euro everything I'm doing I'm reading out of a book or from net,just pulled the valvetronic system apart from a n62b48 some the information I needed the bmw dealers couldn't even tell me. Lol.👍