Sign in to follow this  
smiddy

XHP Dragy mode

Downloaded and flashed my MHD 1+ tuned E91 with XHPs newly released dragy mode for 6hp transmissions, partnered with a refresh of stage 2 XHP trans tune.

Have had couple of days to drive and settle everything in, just back now after a few spirited runs.

Wow! So much more response in sport/ manual mode and stock smooth like in D.

2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th shifts at around 5500 rpms are so fast and seamless, almost seems like one continuous ratio!

Way way more pull, feels like this is what was missing at this power level, no dips at all, very smooth up and down in manual and sports mode.

Any one else had a look?

• Like 2

On 11/28/2021 at 4:43 PM, smiddy said:

Downloaded and flashed my MHD 1+ tuned E91 with XHPs newly released dragy mode for 6hp transmissions, partnered with a refresh of stage 2 XHP trans tune.

Have had couple of days to drive and settle everything in, just back now after a few spirited runs.

Wow! So much more response in sport/ manual mode and stock smooth like in D.

2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th shifts at around 5500 rpms are so fast and seamless, almost seems like one continuous ratio!

Way way more pull, feels like this is what was missing at this power level, no dips at all, very smooth up and down in manual and sports mode.

Any one else had a look?

No but I'll have a look. I had a look a couple of months back and didn't see any new flashes. I've been very pleased with the stage 3 flash, if there is a little something extra to be had then bring it on :D