Sign in to follow this  
Brandon

2008 123d value indication?

Hi all,

My mrs is looking at parting with her 123d in the near future but we’re not too sure what to ask as there’s not too many for sale to base off.

it’s a 2008 Motorsport and has done 170,000ks. Body is straight, paint is perfect, interior is immaculate and good service history.

Any indication on pricing would be much appreciated! Thanks 

658786EF-5D15-4ABC-85D6-810AC65F4D22.jpeg

There are many for sale on TradeMe at the moment, maybe $9-12k?

Edited by E28E30
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, E28E30 said:

There are many for sale on TradeMe at the moment, maybe $9-12k?

That's firmly 130i territory, I can't see a 170k 123d fetching that even if it's mint.

Now, in fairness I did just look at TM and see most are in or above your quoted range, damn, there's even someone trying to hawk one for $20k which is idiotic.

I simply can't see how one could be worth more than $5k, it's a 14 year old car but the used car market is insane at the moment so I suppose if you're patient then aim high and see how you go.

Regardless of my ramblings, GLWS OP.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, M3AN said:

That's firmly 130i territory, I can't see a 170k 123d fetching that even if it's mint.

Now, in fairness I did just look at TM and see most are in or above your quoted range, damn, there's even someone trying to hawk one for $20k which is idiotic.

I simply can't see how one could be worth more than $5k, it's a 14 year old car but the used car market is insane at the moment so I suppose if you're patient then aim high and see how you go.

I do agree $20k is very far fetched. I should add those that are up for sale, the prices are all over the place hence my reason for the post

34 minutes ago, M3AN said:

You might be able to get 120d for 5k ... might

I think around 10k is about right 

• Like 2