Sign in to follow this  
deeunitnz

2007 130i for sale

Update: Price for Bimmersport members: $8500   $7500

Up for sale is my 2007 BMW 130i. Being an M-Sport, it has all the added cosmetic extras. I have owned this car since April 2020 - only selling due to getting a company vehicle. In this time I have travelled 25,000kms and it hasn't missed a beat.

The car has an aftermarket exhaust system - the rear muffler has been deleted (prior to my ownership), gives it a nice low-mid rumble, and crackles when shifting down using the paddles. If this isn't for you, a stock exhaust system can be fitted for $500 but has never bothered me. This isn't an issue at WoF time.

During my ownership I have completed the following:

• 2x services ( Hell BM in Silverdale, Bellars Motor Works in Constellation Drive, Auckland)
  • 4x new tires (not run flats, they ride too hard) when I purchased the car - these still have plenty of tread left.
  • Replaced oil pan sensor as it was faulty
  • Replaced x1 coil pack due to it failing (around 1 year ago)
  • Replaced starter motor (around 8 months ago), as it was sluggish starting and would take a few cranks to start - the new starter motor fixed this and starts first time, every time.

It has flown through all WoF's, and will continue to do so.

There is the odd stone chip here and there - a majority of travel has been completed in Auckland and around the North Island. This car is meant for open road travel. I have looked after and maintained this car, no cosmetic blemishes to note, all electrics work, car functions as if it has rolled off the factory floor.

In the interest of transparency, upcoming maintenance to be factored in is recommended as follows: replace the waterpump around 130,xxx kms, and brake pads will need to be replaced around the same time.

Next service is due 122,xxxkms.

The above has been factored into the price.

Happy to field queries (trademe link: https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/130i/listing/3400689852)

20211223_143228.jpg

20211223_143210.jpg

20211223_143058.jpg

Edited by deeunitnz
  • Like 3

@deeunitnz there should be a price for Bimmersport members in your post, not just a link to TradeMe.

3 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

@deeunitnz there should be a price for Bimmersport members in your post, not just a link to TradeMe.

Thanks for this, I will include the price!

Bump - price updated to members here, $7500, wanting it gone, have new car arriving this week. Cheers

• Like 1