Sign in to follow this  
runtothehills

No M2 manuals.

Hi. Wanting some expert advice.

In 2016 I imported a manual M4 from UK, as there were none in the country. After owning Porsches for a few years I have an urge for another M car in manual!

But I want an M2 manual this time. Only spent a few days looking but no manuals for sale. Do they ever come up for sale here? When was the last one for sale? Or anyone know of one to sell?

As much as I think I’ll end up buying a DCT, thought I would see if any manuals out there. 

@runtothehills yes there are M2 manuals in NZ, not many, but there are a few and they come up for sale very rarely - with a price premium.

There are also a few M2 Comp in manual, and the ONLY NZ new M2 CS is a manual (and was up for sale fairly recently).

If you only want the manual, patience will be the key. I suggest trying an M2 Comp with DCT, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

I was in the same boat! Ended up purchasing a 2017 in DCT from BMW almost a year ago now, great car. Now on the hunt for something more practical (but still BM!) - if you're interested or just keen to have a look let me know.

Cool thanks I might get in touch soon. 

I also did not overlook the 1m. They look like fantastic predecessors to the 2. They are almost something to lock away and Keep the kms  off with only 1500 made – where is for me I’m looking for something as a car that I can put some real miles on and enjoy. 

• Like 2

On 2/2/2022 at 2:34 PM, runtothehills said:

Cool thanks I might get in touch soon. 

I also did not overlook the 1m. They look like fantastic predecessors to the 2. They are almost something to lock away and Keep the kms  off with only 1500 made – where is for me I’m looking for something as a car that I can put some real miles on and enjoy. 

Nah mate just buy a 135i with a tune, apparently that's the way to go according to flat earthers

• Like 1