Sign in to follow this  
Vass

E46 Msport Leather Front Seats

Looking for a pair of black leather electric sports seats for an E46 sedan/touring. Christchurch area preferred, South Island considered. Don't think freight from up north would really be feasible. Keen to see if there's any out there.

Looking to convert the current alcantara interior to leather on my Touring. Have already got the back seats as well as the door cards, only piece missing are the fronts.

DSC04654.jpg.c8bf01af54e4fa5e2fd12e6b250f6a87.jpg

Also, if anyone's got alternator air ducts to suit the Msport fender liners/bumper, would love those too.

1234.png.e4bfe0e0a7d7be660b4129fff44fdfbd.png

Cheers

Edited by Vass

Freight cost wouldn't be worth it. Drivers looks pretty worn anyway.

Yeah, had another fella up in Auckland selling a pair of seats, got a quote of $700 for shipping alone, which is 3-4 times what I was hoping to pay all out. Will hold out for something local to pop up, not in any real hurry.

Those ones from Weitz are off an E36 anyway. Do appreciate you trying to help tho.

As a side question, can someone give an insight as to how different the E46 coupe/compact seats are from the sedan/touring ones? I know they will bolt up fine, so is the only difference the folding mechanism or are the dimensions somehow different as well? Considering coupe seats would expand the selection pool a wee bit, granted if the differences are pretty minor.