Sign in to follow this  
TriniGT

Hello All!

Hi there name is Jason and glad to be a member of the community even though I am all the way over here in the Caribbean.  Finding RHD information is quite the problem.

I have been into JDM cars most of my life and have ventured in to euros since I began working at our local BMW dealership.

Some past projects would be turbocharged Primera GT, Subaru Forester, Subaru Legacy Spec B, S14.5 conversion, S15 Spec R, R34 GTT, R34 GT4, R32 GTR.

Current projects are:

1. GTi-R with SR20VET - on the last stretch to getting her running.

2. E60 M5 - Should be done in a month, replacing CAS and finalizing custom headlights

3. F30 328i - Bought it with  flooded engine, waiting on final items for the engine rebuild

4. E30 Sedan - Came with M20B20 and swapping an M20B25 and turbocharging it with a GTX3582R twin scroll with GCG billet collector vband setup.  Early stages as the car needs major bodywork

5. E30 Coupe - Collecting parts to do an M3 exterior body and building an SR20VET for it, sorry guys but it was my cheapest option.

• Like 2