Sign in to follow this  
Karter16

E46 M3 stickers on driver's door jamb

Hi all - am hoping that someone with an NZ new E46 M3 might be kind enough to help me with this.

At some point (prior to my ownership) the car had a partial respray which included the driver's door jamb. Whoever did it didn't do a particularly great job, but more to the point the stickers (VIN/manufacturer sticker, tire pressures, Airbag warning, etc.) on the door jamb weren't replaced.

I'm looking into this now as I continue with plans to restore the car to its original state as much as possible. I have scoured the internet but to no avail - What I'm hoping someone who owns an NZ new E46 M3 might be able to do to help me is to take a photo of their driver's door jamb for me showing the location, orientation and detail of the stickers (feel free to obfuscate VIN, etc. if you don't want to share on the internet!). 

I would be very appreciative and will sing your praises in this thread 🙂

Cheers,

Matt

Edited by Karter16
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, BM WORLD said:

49906448-3A6D-4362-A03C-F6EBE85E0984.jpeg

85863791-D629-47B5-B6CC-F7F53654EBBF.jpeg

Thank you very much for that Brent! I'm very grateful - really appreciate you taking the time to post. Two different chassis even for a larger sample size!

Thank you!

Matt