Sign in to follow this  
sams_e36

1997 320i E36 Sedan

Hello friends, I am looking to get a new exhaust but I am unsure on what to get and where I should get it from! (needs to be loud)

I do have a pretty small budget, but any tips or advice on where I should go would be much appreciated

Cheers.

If it just needs to be loud, and you don't want to pay to have it tuned properly, then take it to any exhaust fabricators. If you want to reduce the chances of it being sh*t then take it somewhere with experience.

I haven't used these guys for probably longer than you've lived but when I did get a full 3" for my 4G63 VR-4 they did a good job, and it was loud. https://woolfmufflers.co.nz/

Edited by M3AN
  • Haha 1

Not to be a "hater", but If you want a "loud" exhaust on a 320i, you probably have the wrong car, especially if its an auto.

• Like 1

As above, auto plus loud exhaust = fail.

Just take it to any muffler / exhaust shop and get them to install a no-brand 'sports' muffler and see how you like it. If you want it louder you can go back and get resonators removed.

A muffler delete will sound like arse.