Sign in to follow this  
HachiDog

M6 Comp on TM

I am considering this M6 and was wondering if anyone on here knows its NZ history. The sales guy doesn’t really know anything apart from its a UK import a few years ago.. I think its had a remap as its way louder than a M5 comp I was in and the backfires are terrifying families and all animals.. Bonnet is out of alignment a little as well …. Great colour though.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/m6/listing/3508274585

14 minutes ago, HachiDog said:

I am considering this M6 and was wondering if anyone on here knows its NZ history. The sales guy doesn’t really know anything apart from its a UK import a few years ago.. I think its had a remap as its way louder than a M5 comp I was in and the backfires are terrifying families and all animals.. Bonnet is out of alignment a little as well …. Great colour though.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/m6/listing/3508274585

Was for sale in 2019. Such an incredible spec. 

The colour is an Individual Colour of BMW Laguna Seca Blue, meaning the colour was a special order and not a standard M6 colour. Is really highly spec'd. Best M6 on the market in my opinion. 

Here are the details from that listing:

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 5.37.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 5.37.32 PM.png

Edited by Kees

There was a thread on here about it, i remember saying ‘someone please buy this ill pick it up from you in x years’