Sign in to follow this  
Nick320i

No0b

Hey Folks, 

First time Bimmer owner, just stepped out of a Mk4 Golf shopping tolley and into an '07 320i M Sport a week ago, I know nothing about BMWs, yet, but I'm hoping i'll learn more along the way. 

Besides a bit of curb rash on the alloys and the odd blemish that's to be expected with its age it appears to be in great condition and it puts a smile on my face, so it's safe to say I'm happy. 

I was a member of ClubSub back when I had a Subaru and it was a great resource and community to be a part of so I had a Google and found you guys and here I am. 

Forgive me for the rubbish pic, I haven't had a chance to take a proper pic yet but I'll try get a few in the next couple of days and update here. 

That's mine on the left, workmates on the right ('11 325i)

Cheers! 

20220412_115455.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to bimmersport! The car looks good! BMW's are a great platform to learn, lots of great information and resources out there to learn as you go.

Welcome. They're a nice car to drive, especially in MSport package, a much more advanced and comfortable platform than a MK4 golf im sure.

One thing to be wary of though, is the 4 cylinder engines in the 320i dont have a good reputation. Keep it well serviced, and always keep some money aside for if/when it goes wrong.