Sign in to follow this  
M3AN

SOLD: Complete e36 M3 Coupe Interior (M-Rain/Vaders)

Hi there,

Up for sale is a complete e36 M3 coupe interior, electric front seats (Vaders), rear seats, bolsters, headrests, and door cards, in M-Rain fabric and Alcantara. There are no seatbelts but these are an easy exchange from your existing seats or you can pick them up from a wrecker (any e36 coupe/sedan belts will work).

I will not separate the seats or the door cards but I will entertain selling the seats and door cards as separate lots although selling together is the preference.

• Front electric Vaders, rear seat base and split folding backs, bolsters, headrests: $1600
  • Front and rear door cards: $600
  • Everything together: $2000

Pick up only from Mount Wellington, inspections welcome by arrangement.

Seats

The seats are in good to very good condition with the exception of the driver’s seat which is in relatively poor condition. Given they’re 25+ years old they’ve held up well and were good enough for my car for 4 or 5 years. If you’re not going to get the driver’s seat reupholstered immediately, I’d swap the cushions with the passenger’s seat to buy some time.

IIRC correctly I replaced the plastic cogs in the driver’s seat and that has full adjustment, I don’t think the seat base tilt is working on the passenger’s side but it’s set to a comfortable position and the other electrics and back fold etc work just fine. Regardless they’re sold as is.

Door Cards

The door cards are excellent for their age and although they have been reglued it’s been done well. The vinyl lining of some of the front pockets has delaminated and there’s a cut in one (see picture in zip file below) but this is hardly noticeable when installed.

The cards themselves are in good shape with no cracks and all of the clips and brackets are intact, the clips were new about 5 years ago when I installed these on my car but it might be a good idea to have a couple spare, I can’t guarantee these.

Pictures

Below are some representative pictures, and here is a zip file (~150MB) with more high-res pictures. If you want additional pictures of anything specific, or have any questions, please feel free to ask.

IMG_20220430_161229.jpg

IMG_20220430_155448.jpg

IMG_20220430_155712.jpg

Edited by M3AN
  • Like 4

sharp price Dave! good luck with the sale :D

• Like 2

Reserved pending deposit.

Deposit received.

Edited by M3AN
  • Like 1

Ah bugger, wish I had the cash to buy as I really need an interior like this to complete my conversion - just purchased a house though with a 74 interior so I'll be poor forever trying to make it live-able.

Paid for and collected.

Thanks for the easy transaction Josh, nice to meet you. 👍