Sign in to follow this  
Choo

Worthwhile budget buster?

This looks like a good deal. What do you good folks think?

If I hadn't bought a car not too long ago, I might have considered breaking my budget for this  🤩

Better stop myself looking at more TM ads, just enjoy what I have, and avoid doing something silly 😂.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/m135i/listing/3303393974?bof=g40jkYbP

13 hours ago, Choo said:

What do you good folks think?

These are dropping like a stone, and they can't drop much further... such amazing value for what you get. I still miss mine.

You (almost definitely) won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Twistee said:

I think Clarkson sums it up well :D

I remember this.  It tried to kill him... 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Choo

Didn't QUBE have one of these for sale recently, not sure it sold. Nice looking car similar to this with less km?

1 hour ago, gofaster said:

Didn't QUBE have one of these for sale recently, not sure it sold. Nice looking car similar to this with less km?

Let's ask him :). 
Hey @qube. Have you sold your M135i or did you decide to keep it?

11 hours ago, SmithyInWelly said:

These are dropping like a stone, and they can't drop much further... such amazing value for what you get. I still miss mine.

I think it has some way to go to the floor since M3's and M5's typically dip below 20k before they recover, as difficult as that is to believe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Choo said:

Let's ask him :). 
Hey @qube. Have you sold your M135i or did you decide to keep it?

Sold it for much less than the asking price of the one in your link unforunately.

I think its crazy good value these cars honestly, I would happily recommend it to anyone who was in the market for a hot hatch that does almost everything from daily, weekend, carry lots of things in the back, and still has 4 doors and seats.

feel free to PM me or ask on here if you have any questions.

• Like 1

Totally agree with Qube, they are fantastic little cars and do so many things so well. I have one at the top of the list for wife’s replacement vehicle in the near future.

Some might say they are the newer E87 130i..

8 hours ago, qube said:

Sold it for much less than the asking price of the one in your link unforunately.

I think its crazy good value these cars honestly, I would happily recommend it to anyone who was in the market for a hot hatch that does almost everything from daily, weekend, carry lots of things in the back, and still has 4 doors and seats.

feel free to PM me or ask on here if you have any questions.

I thought you had a project or showroom thread for this? Can't find it.

2 hours ago, Palazzo said:

I thought you had a project or showroom thread for this? Can't find it.

Nah, I never made a separate thread for this car. But i do have one for my previous white m135i from few years ago. There is a bit of a write up on there about these cars and my thoughts havent changed.