Sign in to follow this  
SmackJackTheCrackerMan

E46 Lowering Springs

I’m on the lookout for some lowering springs for a 2004 E46 Sedan if anyone has any laying around? If not I will buy new, any recommendations for a website to buy from to get a good price? Thanks. 

I got eibach pro kit for my wagon from Demon tweeks. I did have a little hiccup with them being stuck with customs for a few weeks but it was easily resolved once they called me. 

@SmackJackTheCrackerMan Demontweeks have a good selection and pricing, although since I got my E46 coilovers from them, shipping prices seem a lot higher.

Or locally, Speedfactor have good prices and no shipping to worry about, more limited selection though - I got a set of AP (entry level brand from KW Germany) springs from them for my E46.

They were fine for an OEM+ upgrade but I wanted lower and firmer in the end and wnet for coilovers.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/car-parts-accessories/performance/suspension-braces/listing/3623289357

Picture of how mine sat with them (330ci) they were factory comfortable but just not much lower than Msport and not much of a performance upgrade.

330ci-34.jpg

330ci-33.jpg

330ci-32.jpg

Edited by Sammo