Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Manual 2003 3.0l Z4 for sale

Hey folks, I'm sadly selling my lovely Z4. It took me 2 years of determination (and checking trade me, Facebook, driven etc every day) to find a manual one for the right price. And I've loved opening it, but it has to go to free up some money for me to build a tiny house. 

I don't need to tell you how rare they are in this country as your all BMW fans so I'm sure you'll know (and if you don't just try and find another one for sale 😀IMG20220605152344.jpg.ef63164b36268caec28c7ccdb1cf9dd9.jpg

I'm asking $19,500 or near offer. 

Located in Tauranga 

Here's the trademe listing for all the details: https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/z4/listing/3636461583

• Like 2

What a stunner! Would love one, maybe in a good 10 years time though.

Out of interest, what does the sport mode do, with it being a manual?

GLWS

Good question, I'm actually not 100% sure. But I think it slightly reduces the power assist on the steering and increases throttle response. Again not sure on that so don't quote me. 

I push it when I get to a nice twisty road, and the car feels angrier, but that could totally just be placebo 🤣

I’ve just sold my Z4 manual, the sport button only changes the throttle response. They are under rated cars. GLWTS

• Thanks 1