Sign in to follow this  
Autoglym

For Sale E30 318 Sedan M42

I am now selling my NZ new E30  318, as I have purchased my next project, advertising here before I list it on Trademe

I have done a substantial amount of work to this car over the last two years

Heres a list, prior  to my buying the car, had a reconditioned M42 motor fitted, extractors, I have replaced the complete exhaust system, upgraded the front brakes, with six cylinder calipers & vented brake discs, has new rear brake discs & pads, new rubber brakes hoses, has basket weaves with near new tyres, blue tooth stereo & new speakers, recoded drivers door lock, central locking now works, new engine mounts, gearbox mounts, colour coded mirrors, new sway bar drop links & bushes, front & rear, Monroe shocks all round, replaced chipped windscreen, I also imported, colour matched & fitted a fibreglass sunroof panel, no rust !!

Have also done the speedo gears

I have had the car certified for the engine upgrade & bigger brakes

Has a brand new WOF & Registration

Engine oil & Filter was replaced two weeks ago 

This car is fantastic to drive, as far as I am aware there is nothing to do to this car, get in, drive & enjoy it, like I have

I am asking $15000.00

Any questions, or if you need more photos, let me know

318 1.jpg

318 2.jpg

318 3.jpg

Edited by Autoglym
Spelling
  • Like 7

SOLD, now lives in Christchurch, with its very happy new owner!!

• Like 2

That brings me back. I used to have a 2 door '87 E30 318i I bought from a mate for $500. Traded it in for an E36 323i...... in hindsight I should have kept it if that's what they go for now.

On 8/3/2022 at 9:59 AM, Antallica said:

That brings me back. I used to have a 2 door '87 E30 318i I bought from a mate for $500. Traded it in for an E36 323i...... in hindsight I should have kept it if that's what they go for now.

Yea, I think the deals are still out there for ones that need a bit of work. My mate just bought a nz new 325i manual e30 that came with a 320i auto both tidy for 3.3k. I was going to buy first but I still had my 325i. I think it's all condition based now & its hard to get a mint red one with a nice paint job like in the photos above.