Sign in to follow this  
Blackie

Moderators Wanted

No offense, but I think if your attitude resembles your second sentence there, then it's no longer the job for you and perhaps it is you in need of the counselling? Others have volunteered to step up and replace those who appear to have compassion fatigue.

Perhaps split this thread out to the general discussion and see what others think? This chaps for sale thread needs tidying as we've trampled all over it.

I think Ian's post was helpful to the OP who thought they were track use only and is/was selling for that reason.

Edited by Blackie
spelling - auto correct!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Contact E30 325i Rag-Top if you can volunteer time to support the moderator team.

I am happy to help, but know there are others out there who expressed interest before me.

I haven’t moderated anything for many many months, for exactly that reason. So some other poor sod must be getting all the PMs.

And done, and done, and over and done.

4 hours ago, Blackie said:

Contact E30 325i Rag-Top if you can volunteer time to support the moderator team.

No idea why you think it’s got anything to do with me, it’s not my decision. So, no, don’t contact me.

On 7/18/2022 at 9:31 AM, Blackie said:

No offense, but I think if your attitude resembles your second sentence there, then it's no longer the job for you and perhaps it is you in need of the counselling? Others have volunteered to step up and replace those who appear to have compassion fatigue.

Dang... seems I missed out on a good stoush :( Oh well, it won't be the last given the world we live in... 

• Haha 1

No stoush missed, don’t worry.

Couldn’t be a stoush when the Diplomatic Immunity of “no offence” has been used, as in “no offence but I think your a helmet”.

Ahhh.... the beauty of the English language...

My personal preference is more along the lines of... "No disrespect intended, but I think that you are acting like a bell end !!!" :) 

• Haha 1