Sign in to follow this  
iShimy

Adding all the OEM M Performance or better Trim and parts to Mr Grey

If anyone knows good websites at competitive prices for OEM M Performance or better for my 2016 F22 M235i, please post here. e.g. considering / on the hunt for an M2 exhaust. As I work with my project I will post what I find, where I find it, how it looks over here if anyone else is looking at doing the same. If I slightly deviate I will explain why. Look forward to all the advice and feedback. 

M235i.jpg

• Like 1

So there 1st thing I am investigating is redoing the wheels in BRONZE or Copper. Any advice or images of this being done?

I'm sure you know that the "BMW tax" is very high on OEM parts, and that non-OEM are often considerably cheaper. But if you do want the real thing, the cheapest way I have found is to use realoem to get the correct part numbers, then see if https://www.emiauto.eu/en/ has them. They have been consistently the cheapest source I have found for OEM parts (but they are a little slow, and there is the mental hurdle of having parts shipped from Latvia to overcome!).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, iShimy said:

So there 1st thing I am investigating is redoing the wheels in BRONZE or Copper. Any advice or images of this being done?

don't have any photos of what it would look like, but wheelfixit in Wairau Valley would be the ones to talk to about getting your wheels refinished a different colour.

I know where there is a pile of M Performance parts for the F87 M2, but not sure what the cross comparability is like with your M235i..