Sign in to follow this  
marmel

Radio Area Change -Southland/Dunedin

Anyone in the deep south that can change over my F10 to NZ radio frequency? Plenty on trademe offering the service but none south of Christchurch. Don't really want to have to learn how to use E-Sys.

You could try Casey at CNC automotive in behind the old Roslyn Mill. Probably your best bet 

On 7/30/2022 at 2:28 PM, marmel said:

Anyone in the deep south that can change over my F10 to NZ radio frequency? Plenty on trademe offering the service but none south of Christchurch. Don't really want to have to learn how to use E-Sys.

Hi did you sort this? if not PM I can do remote coding if you have Enet Cable

On 8/7/2022 at 10:35 AM, promo said:

Hi did you sort this? if not PM I can do remote coding if you have Enet Cable

Hi Promo

I tried to message you but couldn't for some reason.

I am also based down in Dunedin.  I have a 2013 Email 70 X5 35D that came from Japan, are you able to do remote coding to load the NZ Nav data and NZ radio stations etc? 

Also I am about to install a towbar too, and I have picked up a folding electric genuine BMW item that I should get next week so I want to install that too.  I still need to sort the wiring harness as the bar didn't come with it and I understand there is some coding for this also ... have you had any experience with towbar coding?

Any help would be really appreciated and happy to pay for your time if this is your thing.

Thanks,
Jonathan