Sign in to follow this  
SpidersWeb

FS: E36 rims / engine crane / arc welder

All bits are in Upper Hutt, Wellington. Would like to have something sold before this weekend because I literally don't have any money.

First up yellow engine crane, rated at 1250kg its on wheels and collapses to save space, only actually used it once, about 2 years old.

Posted ImagePosted Image

SOLD

Second up, Telwin Moderna 3.160 arc welder. Also comes with two welding masks, a brush/chipper, the leads, possibly the original box, and some welding sticks. Guaranteed to work first time. Only used 2-3 times for short periods. Bought it thinking I could weld, turns out I can't weld for crud, so my loss your gain, about 6 months old.

Posted Image

Click to Enlarge

Last but not least, my E36 325i came with M5 rims, so I have the original wheels with near new tyres. Tyres are 205/60/15 Uniroyal 540 Traction: AA Temperature: A and all look brand new, wheels are lightweight but being standard I'm sure you knew that.

Posted ImagePosted Image

SOLD

All up for offers. Serious offers though, what you think is fair. I wont take offense if you offer less than I think they're worth, as I expect them to go cheaply due to the urgency of sale. I would put them on trademe but I dont have $20 to credit my trademe account argh

Edited by SpidersWeb

Rough price for the welder?

150 sound alright? It's a genuine Telwin, 160A.

Wheels and engine crane gone :) Welder is the only bit left.

I can see you lurking there Kaelib, but I'm taking the wheels muah ah ah

Yes I was lurking. Made the offer on the crane and I pick it up on Saturday.