Sign in to follow this  
antony

Pirate's Vs Ninja's

Pirate's Vs. Ninja's  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

An ongoing debate in my neck of the woods.

Who would win in a fight, Pirate's or Ninja's.

Interested in what ya's think.

Explanations encouraged.

antony.

Edited by antony

Ninjas-

-they have endless friends who pop out everywhere and jup in on the fight, one by one

-they have hattori hanso steel (the best)

-pirates are on ships, have a bad diet and little exercise- therefore do not have the deft sleight of hand that the ninjas do

-pirates are old and ninjas are young

Edited by nath

What kind of pirates? Historically dastardly ones, or boat-person importing, cruise ship fire setting modern Asian pirates?

If it was old style Pirates, I'd say that Ninjas would win, due to most pirates being Catholics and therefore lazy. The Japanese work ethic is far superior to that of the common papist.

If you're going to get technical with the new and old pirates, you must be fair and compare with the old school ninja, vs. the urban ninja.

Inwhich, the urban ninja shall win. Comfortably.

Ninjas RULE!!!!!!!!!!! although the life of a scallywag would be choice, until ur best mate stabs u in the back!

katanas are prety dam awesome, watch and see - BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katana vs 9mm pistol

Katana vs 50 cal!!

Click here!

all good points, although the common arguement for pirates has been that they are masters of the best fighting style known to man, drunken fighting....

ninjas would own, they have smoke bombs so no compitition.

ninjas ftw

plus i have nunchuck skills

i always win against pirates.

I think ninja's would probably win, but I voted pirates for the same reason I wouldalso argue that the Northland Taniwhas have a shot at winning Regional Rugby - you back your own team.

Guest Denny Crane

the Northland Taniwhas have a shot at winning Regional Rugby - you back your own team.

The difference between patriotism and jingoism being...?

Pirates for sure.

Definately ninjas.

You cant beat the stealthness and the efficency of a ninja. If your walking aroind and suddenly you find yourself dead, you know it was a ninja.

Just ask a ninja

http://www.askaninja.com

You can't forget about the cannon factor though, you can be as deft as you like, but 20 pound balls of steel or whatever flying at a couple of hundred feet per second

lends a certain weight to an arguement

But think about it... Pirates are always 'jollied' they would so not be able to aim that accuratly to hit a super fast skilled ninja. Ninja would dice a cannonball into sinkers with teh super sharp 'blade'

But think about it... Pirates are always 'jollied' they would so not be able to aim that accuratly to hit a super fast skilled ninja. Ninja would dice a cannonball into sinkers with teh super sharp 'blade'

Exactly. And dont forget the minjas(midget ninjas) they are the most deadly ninja of them all because they are so small and you just wanna pick them. Never pick up a minja! They are so small the can throw a shrikin then jump on the shrikin and as it chops your head off they punch you in the eye.

ninjas have your balls and are feeding you your nutsack before you even notice your missing them in the first place.

Did any of you SEE pirates of the carribean, pirates must include CURSED pirates.

Pure Pwnage

And pirates have monkies and parrots.

MONKIES AND PARROTS!

Pirates easy.

Not as agile but much more heart.

ninja's for the win

most pirates wouldnt even hear the pioson ninja stars flying right towards there jugular

"ear drum damage from all the cannon fights"

id even go as far as saying one ninja could take out an entire ship if he was stelth enough

and stelth is one thing a ninja never lacks

holy sh*t, seel this poll a thousand times over! Never gets old :)

Merge them with robotics and religion, and youre invincible

Posted Image