Sign in to follow this  
dave

Amazing Photos

dam thats gotta hurt

happen at your pub blair?

Yea, thats our front door, he was asleep in the rain for bout an hour, then his mate kicked him and he ran off.

The weirdo's come out on the full moon, B.

Guest Spargo

Haha, man thats some funny sh*t, reminds me of my snooze in Albert Park the other weekend :lol:<_<

I was watching discover channel :lol: and it had a things on waves, and they had the captin from the Queen Mary and he said they went through a 95 Foot wave, thats as high as the bridge on the top of the boat (where the captin drives from)

Edited by 1N STYL

I was watching discover channel :lol: and it had a things on waves, and they had the captin from the Queen Mary and he said they went through a 95 Foot wave, thats as high as the bridge on the top of the boat (where the captin drives from)

Yeah, I watched that programme too, amazing boat aye.

Hey, I hate to sound like a dick, but could you change your signature pic? I read this at work, and having your pic on my screen could get me into trouble (not that I don't appreciate it, I do however need to retain my employment).

Cheers

do u want me to make the argueement that the pic is from FHM magazine which a 2 year old can buy? or just remove i don't mind, most sites ask me to remove it, non have been succesful but i can't be bothered fighting over it. i'll make another now.

Cheers for that.

I wasn't after an arguement or intending to get into one (petty arguements have nearly ruined this site in the past), and if you wanted to keep it that's up to you, I was just asking if you would remove it with the hope that you would be courteous enough to do so.

Besides, I could always go in and edit it for you...but would hate to have to resort to that. :rolleyes:

Cheers

No worries, i'm kinda over, i didn't take it off the other site coz it took soooooooooooooooo long to make, but its had its time in the spot like. i have nearlly finished a cool one just need an M logo

Yup Bavauto, is a pretty good store, they seem to have a pretty comprehensive range. I have last years catalogue somewhere around.

BTW, the new sig is looking good. Is that your car in it?

Cheers

Nope my car has stock wheels, but other than that the same.

my bad and i don't have the front lip yet.

Edited by 1N STYL

must say a nice little I/C to help the turbo in the front and that lip and.. chrisp clean and sexy that would be

N1 Kits www.n1kits.com but the lip on the bottom of the lip is a custom job, but the dude at N1 is a champ and he can do it easy

Edited by 1N STYL

i think its pretty much this

Posted Image

with this under it

Posted Image

i guess those two would make

Posted Image

they are pretty crap pics so its hard to tell

Edited by 1N STYL