Sign in to follow this  
Guest MSBOND

MY E30 318i

Guest Spargo

Nice 2 tone paint there!

What engine is going in?

Its crying out for clears.

Dude my orange indicators/spottys look really good at dusk

bet your multicolour car looks good at night too..but... ;)

Its crying out for clears.

see -_-

but hey..whateva do wot ya wann... :rolleyes:

Dude my orange indicators/spottys look really good at dusk, white/clear indicators r for aftermarket japp gingas! They look rude as f**k! Any way its illegal to have white indicators aint it. who cares the white ones look like sh*t!

chill lady seriously.. do what you want. me and homy were just pointing out our own opinions. :ph34r:

orange = poo

Guest Andrew

chill lady seriously.. do what you want. me and homy were just pointing out our own opinions. :ph34r:

orange = poo

hey lay off the orange is poo comments :D

oh i mean that in the indicator sence dude..

gogogo andrews orange bimmer. ;)

Guest MSBOND

dont you just hate BBK? My car is now marked cos they thort i was laffing at them, which now means changing the address on my reg and all the other bullshit and try do it before them! Even then it doesnt stop them from spotting me on the rd and following me! THEY R SUCH DICKS!

As for the 2tone colour on my cr it gives me options as to which colour il pick to do the re spray! im thinking the front lighter silver.

WHITE LENSES R GAY JAP CRAP!

dont you just hate BBK? My car is now marked cos they thort i was laffing at them, which now means changing the address on my reg and all the other bullshit and try do it before them! Even then it doesnt stop them from spotting me on the rd and following me! THEY R SUCH DICKS!

As for the 2tone colour on my cr it gives me options as to which colour il pick to do the re spray! im thinking the front lighter silver.

WHITE LENSES R GAY JAP CRAP!

if its "marked" --- thats so gay, and childish.. carry a air gun with you so when they wanna be little boys about you laughing at them :rolleyes: (.. i bet they just wanna cause sh*t..) you can pop a cap in there ass.. or get me and homy to roll with you and we will help clean up the streets B)

(it can be arranged)

(clear lenses PWN YOU!)

if its "marked" --- thats so gay, and childish.. carry a air gun with you so when they wanna be little boys about you laughing at them.

Yea, you obviously know all about childish. Pussy's pull wepons in a scrap! as for the BBK i dunno, marking your car? dont think so bud sorry but like all gangs they don't want a bad rep for f**king with a no-one, especialy just for laufin at them. If you f**ked with their sh*t or bad mouthed them maybee.

Guest MSBOND

by the way im trying to arrange a mtec325i engine, but then dads like why dont i just buy one then swap the mods from my car to that one then sell my ol one. confusing? But then its like giving up my baby ripping the guts out of it then saling her. :wacko:

Yea, you obviously know all about childish. Pussy's pull wepons in a scrap!

did you take not of sarcasim present in my post? i didnt think so.

i know what you mean msbond with the swap mentality..

i still reckon that bbk sh*t is all scare tactics anyway, and since youre insured, i wouldnt care.

We clearly need a bimmer gang. And our logo should be

"We drive bimmers, we have money. We hire german assassins."

Now all it needs is a logo!

Guest Andrew

by the way im trying to arrange a mtec325i engine, but then dads like why dont i just buy one then swap the mods from my car to that one then sell my ol one. confusing? But then its like giving up my baby ripping the guts out of it then saling her. :wacko:

the m20 b25 isn't such an easy swap into your 318... Your dads right.. buy a 325is if you can find one.

i still reckon that bbk sh*t is all scare tactics anyway, and since youre insured, i wouldnt care.

We clearly need a bimmer gang. And our logo should be

Now all it needs is a logo!

how about two desert eagles... that says it all really ;)

I see your dual deagles and raise you a AK..

WTF...we are weapons..and we know so many more....

as for the BBK...wow car clans still going up there..gheyness..seems to have died of in hammy THANK GOD!

but me wonders why you were even near them goons.

Classic!

As for the 2tone colour on my cr it gives me options as to which colour il pick to do the re spray!.

True True

Homy "The Weapon" D Clown

hehe just like james at our work.. but he aint no weapon LOL!

Guest MSBOND

hehehe you guys like my idea of a paint ball gun? Looks like the real thing, dont need a licence, and hurts like f**k wen you load them wit capsules, hehe im moving into this place in town for a couple of mnths its cool except i have a railway track in my back yard, hehe we have a water tower, hehe, train, hehe, paintball gun, hehe...

tower...

train...

paintball gun.

ooo Dressup fantasy #234....cowgirl

hmm water towers, guns and thinning the populance i understand..but not getting the train thing..unless sleep deprevation is the trigger..

ooo Dressup fantasy #234....cowgirl

hmm #234

/me wonders if it is still a good idea about getting a place with homy...

:ph34r:

It is if you've got a maid's outfit handy.. hahahah

Man dont ruin the official cowboys and BBK indians story!

Guest MSBOND

Well :rolleyes: i do have a cowboy hat, i have 2, one brown leather drizabone and one white dress hat, hehe, it gets alot of atttention at clubs :D Occcationaly if guys r lucky i mite pull it out in the bedroom, lol

Well :rolleyes:  i do have a cowboy hat, i have 2, one brown leather drizabone and one white dress hat, hehe, it gets alot of atttention at clubs :D  Occcationaly if guys r lucky i mite pull it out in the bedroom, lol

:unsure::blink:

DAMMMMMMMMM!!!