Sign in to follow this  
*sic

Mainfreight.. gay

ell got my seats today and oh look, a nice knife sized hole in the back.. right through the plastic wrap and through the fabric.. the f**kers are coming out tommorow to check the damage? now when i was a courier we hooked them up, but anyone had experience with mainfreight? i hope the bastids come to the party cause man im PISSED...

*must not ninja someones face!!*

Yeah we use them sometimes..but mostly its heave unbreakable sh*t..nothing soft n squishy...like a body or nuffing

that really does blow thought dude...

Big ol

SUX 2 B U !!...seat is P\/\/o0nn/\n3d !!11On3!11!!

once again homy... gay

Guest Andrew

Man that sucks balls - you shoulda done a road trip like us to pick them up.

f**k nah. welly is way to far..

the bitch is coming over today..

anyone know any good upholsters?

anyone know any good upholsters?

haha if they are going to pay for it - get it done at the most expensive place possible!! and dont settle for anything less than perfect - im guessing the seats were in good cond before the courier guys got them, so it would be their fault, so they would have to pay or replace! scam them, come on *sic, you know you wanted that more expensive pair - on mainfreight! :D

yea ill give it a go, but they bettter come to the party, i just dont know where or who could do the work and get it the same : /

f**k IT!

well they came out today and took some pics, apparently "if its the driver fault, and there wa no damage logged when they were sent, then you will get the cash pretty quick".... said the lady, so thats all good, but it can take up to a month.. uggh.

well the best bit is the seat is worth $1200 each new so im not complaining. so ill keep you all informed on how it all panns out..

*holds breath*