Sign in to follow this  
Matty104

FS: 88 320i, Daimond schwartz

88320i

Good engine,Approx 100kms and new (secondhand) computer, (runs oh so sweet,) has been all re painted and had various things replaced, i.e tremostat, fuel pressure reg, just needs another battery because the one in there in the pics is for my car

Body done 240ks

Some rust around battery bay

Recaro cloth seats Good interior (apart from front seats need recovering)

Has a few SA goodies on it.i.e long range fuel tank,armor windows.

Auto

sunroof

Rego on hold

i brought it for the body kit, so is missing front bumper ( door strips will be availible for it when kit is on mine in a few weeks)( possibly front bumper also depending on what i need to mount) doors need a very good clean up as the urethanne from the kit is still all on there.

Alpine cd player , has all the wires there for it to plug straight back in , just need to figure out which bullet terninal goes where

Last time it failed its WOF was for a small hole in the muffler,im told This was 4 years ago,

The car has been stored in a garage since then

Rear spoiler

Clear coat on the roof it in poor condition

Would make a mint parts car, but bugger all would need to be done to put it back on the road ( ive given it a good look over but in not a qualified mechanic)

Has over $3500 worth of repciets to go with it carried out by the previous owner who had it up untill a week ago

Needs to go as i have got what i needed from it and dont have the space it keep it as i have 3 cars now

Looking for $1000 but make me an offer i cant refuse

post-3318-1245041041_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245041116_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245041171_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245041230_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245041471_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245041534_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245041605_thumb.jpg

post-3318-1245041353_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245041414_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245041301_thumb.jpg

Edit Pics

Matt

Edited by Matty104

Ah so you picked this up Matt! Nice score ;) Does this have the sumpguard on it I forgot? Should save some coin and take it of your hands, take me too long tho haha.

Guilty as charged, would have liked to keep it under the radar but we don't have the room, (the rollas been shipped off to my lockup the poor thing)

and yea it does have a sump guard, but im keeping that for blair or who ever wants it

Edited by Matty104

Guilty as charged, would have liked to keep it under the radar but we don't have the room, (the rollas been shipped off to my lockup the poor thing)

and yea it does have a sump guard, but im keeping that for blair or who ever wants it

Damn wish I had some spare cash haha! Jordy is looking for an E30 atm Matt.

Keen on sump guard if no one else wants it.

sorry mate blair (brs) said he would take it 5 min after i posted

Damn wish I had some spare cash haha! Jordy is looking for an E30 atm Matt.

send me a text bro , we could sort something out. 0276308618

new pic with bottom half been cleaned up and resprayed, bumper strips will be back on on monday , possibly a warrent in the next week if i can find 40 bucks lying around

post-3318-1245475531_thumb.jpg

edit , spelling

Edited by Matty104

someone buy me , my owner doesnt want me anymore :(

Any reasonable offer considered

post-3318-1245727803_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245727747_thumb.jpgpost-3318-1245727848_thumb.jpg

Just for a small hole in the muffler, then it sat for four years in a garage after that mate

Just for a small hole in the muffler, then it sat for four years in a garage after that mate

would you take 600?

Bump, need it gone, the 325i craped itself so need the money asap

Edited by Matty104

will be parting this car out now , let me know what you want and can sort it out ,

complete car worth of parts

can not ship big items, smaller items are ok though

Matt

Window motor?

^^oh yeah i need a rear elec window motor too!^^

brook, do you need both fronts , or just one?

Blair , which side, are they reversable? as the rear drivers side likes to go mental some times haha

Drivers side Matty

Going away bro, wont be back till Monday

Blair , which side, are they reversable? as the rear drivers side likes to go mental some times haha

Damit thats the one i need, hope they are reversable, also the passenger side front central locking unit... mite take that too.

Damit thats the one i need, hope they are reversable, also the passenger side front central locking unit... mite take that too.

sweet dude , send me a text as to when youll be up next and i should have it all out for you ( if my car decides doesnt want any more work done to it)