Sign in to follow this  
Guest jdmaddict

Radars and Alarm Kit

Guest jdmaddict

We have a good range of Whistler Radar Detectors at competitive prices. We are based in Auckland and are probably the best and cheapest prices for these brand new radar detectors.. If you drive without one, YOU NEEDD ONE!! This may sound cheesy, but listen to this, if you get a speeding ticket, whats stopping you from getting another? For the same price of a small speeding fine, you can purchase one of the models that we sell.. The prices are so cheap you dont even bother asking! They range from $150-$210 *around about that*.. We also have 1 model of Fusions alarm security system, reliable and easy installation that would come to around $200 + postage. We are Auckland based but if you are outta town, postage can be negotiated for extra cost and arranged.

For more details - email jdmaddict@hotmail.com further information can be retrieved there and I guarantee you, someone will reply from that email address if you wish for quotes, more information or further contact details..

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE - GENUINE INTERESTED PARTIES ONLY!!

* REMEMBER A FINE IS THE SAME PRICE AS ONE OF OUR CHEAP RADARS, DONT GET CAUGHT THIS SUMMER, BUY A RADAR *

.this may sound like a cheesy informercial off the tele, but its not, we are not joking around - the best prices, although we only stock whistler in terms of radars, the cheapest in the coutry guaranteed.

*please if someone can make this sticky*

this is not commercial as we sell these from home ..

but please feel free to remove if necessary.

cheers

Guest Andrew

I may make it sticky.. but we have paying advertisers who get preference.

How do they work? Are they ilegal? etc.. some more info would be good.

Guest jdmaddict

umm i dont actually know if they are illegal or not but i they do work aye, radars are radars, just that the older ones tend to crap out with all the new technology which means the older ones dont usually pick things up anymore..

if you can make it sticky please do ..

thanks .. CHEAP PRICES THOUGH!'

jdm you have got to be the most massivsit forum whore i have EVER seen.. seriously..

80ish posts in one day on nzhondas... do you get out much?

I wouldn't buy anything off you out of principle. Go spam someone else....or at least ask for permission before you post spam like this.

Otherwise, talk to Andrew about paying to be an advertiser on the site/ forums.

Cheers

Guest jdmaddict

if you dont wanna buy then sweet, and no im not paying for advertisers!! If he wants to delete the post then he can .. his forum ..