Sign in to follow this  
QuickSilver

E30 4 Door BEIGE leather (With door cards). FOR SWAPSIES.

Hey all,

Looking to swap some good condition interior for a more door E30 for some equally good condition 2-door leather. I'm after seats mainly and if door cards aren't around, no problem.

Overall, the seats are in great shape but are in need of a good clean. They have been in storage for the last year. The drivers seat has a small rough patch on the left bolster (not torn or rubbed through etc) which could do with some cream to soften it up and recondition it a bit, otherwise their in great shape.

I don't wan't to sell it. If you don't have anything to swap, buy some Coupe interior, then trade that.

My only condition is that I CANNOT handle grey! I'll even deal with blue as long as it fits in the coupe.

If anyones got any questions, get in touch here (via PM) or preferably, call or text me on 021 818 909.

Additionally, I have a Facelift LIP and Ellipsoid lights up for grabs at $1 res on trademe.

Ellipsoids: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=398018896

FL LIP: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=398019434

Just to clarify my confusing post. I'm AFTER coupe interior, this is FOUR door interior in the photo.

Posted Image

Cheers all,

Alex.

Edit : A whole bunch of stuff.

Edited by QuickSilver

Dibs!

Will try find some coupe leather seats for you.

Edit: Thanks Max!

Edited by AJ_D