Sign in to follow this  
Grant

My E30 325i

Hello All

I was looking at a CD I found in my laptop bag, and found some reasonably recent pictures of my E30 325i...so I thought that I would share.

My Bimmer is pretty standard, and not all that interesting, and does not really stand out from the crowd.....which is exactly what I want.

As you can see it is a grey, 4 door, 5 spd 325i. It started life as an auto, but was converted about 2.5 years ago.

I have nearly had this bimmer for 5 years, and it has now done 165,000km's. It is pretty tidy, and I like to keep it that way.

Cheers

post-9-1074580188.jpg

Here is the dashboard. I couldn't survive without the momo steering wheel...but it does obscure the speedo a bit at times.

wow...really nice grant....something i aspire to! paint looks good.....the only thing i would recommend would be a painted lip spoiler....a 325 deserves one! its mint!

Guest Andrew

so it does...well spotted

were you on the shore today? spotted an identical car on porana rd.

No - I walk to work, in the city, and am afraid I was stuck in my office all day.

My car was still in the garage when I got home, so it wasn't stolen. Wasn't me.

Will be in Mission Bay/ Kohimarama in about an hour though...so if anyone sees on there, it will be me.

Cheers

oh yeah...you probably wouldn't recognise my Bimmer at the moment, it is filthy, and I think I have 1/2 of Pauanui's beach sand in my boot...and half of each brake pad, in brakedust all over my bottlecaps.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

oh yeah...you probably wouldn't recognise my Bimmer at the moment, it is filthy, and I think I have 1/2 of Pauanui's beach sand in my boot...and half of each brake pad, in brakedust all over my bottlecaps.

Cheers

*shudder* :P

i gotta waterblaster if u want to use it...its fun.....

hehe waterblasters are pretty fun - make washing the car a bit faster - especially with one of those attachments for foaming. that is a nice colour to - looks like its in awsome condition for its age! are you duna chuck some big ass wheels on or just leave em standard?

whaddaya mean...it has big assed wheels!!! 14" monster bottlecaps at each of the four corners!!!

Na...seriously, at this stage leave them as they are, if I found the right wheels I would put them on, but no real desire to do so at the moment....but nothing bigger than 16" on an E30...no offence to those with bigger ones, but they look out of place on an E30.

Big wheels are much better suited to E36 and E46's.

Cheers

yeah will agree....16 is best.....my 17's rubbed....horrible :(

whaddaya mean...it has big assed wheels!!! 14" monster bottlecaps at each of the four corners!!!

Na...seriously, at this stage leave them as they are, if I found the right wheels I would put them on, but no real desire to do so at the moment....but nothing bigger than 16" on an E30...no offence to those with bigger ones, but they look out of place on an E30.

Big wheels are much better suited to E36 and E46's.

Cheers

haha ok - having never owned an e30 i didnt know that 17s or bigger were impractical! i just figured they had deep guards so they would be sweet!!! sprry - my bad!

:ph34r:

haha cabbage - i meant sorry - not sPrry!!!!