Sign in to follow this  
fred_

FS: Bluetooth Audio - Tune2Air and OEM BMW Y-Cable

This was the best $280 I've ever spent. I have now sold my M3 so it's no longer used.

I went from having to constantly load my USB with new songs to jumping in the car with music seamlessly playing from my iPhone 5.

Here's a link which explains the device - http://www.viseeo.com/ugC_ShowroomItem_Detail.asp?hidShowID=15

The Y-cable pairs with the Tune2Air however I will consider selling separately if this isn't required for your vehicle.

Will let it go for $225 to Bimmersport members. This setup new costs around 280-300 depending on where you source your Tune2Air module and Y-cable.

9yge8uny.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by leebske

What do you need in the car? I'm guessing it needs the factory usb connection to work, and this is just a bluetooth connection to that system?

Just wondering what i do with my car as hardwiring it every time is a pain - but mine doesnt have the factory usb. At this point im thinking of hotwiring an airport express to run off 5V & putting a cigarette lighter to usb in the arm rest - which can be plugged into the auxilliary in the spot.