Sign in to follow this  
rxsumo

Free E39 528i Touring Parts Wellington

I have a E39 Touring that I brought for some parts for my 540iT - that now needs to be moved on...

Its a Japanese spec 528i, with cloth interior, and towbar (but no towing wiring)

The interior is probably in okay condition - but would need a heap of cleaning - as the car had a leaky sunroof and was stored outside with the windows closed - so a bit mouldy.

The engine is a non runner - it will start and fire, but wont rev and higher than idle - transmission seems to work

It has a good set of Bridgestone Potenzas (very little use) - with a couple of usable spare tyres as well

If you are Wellington based - or happy to travel - then I'm happy for people to come grab bits off the car - or take the whole car.

I'm not interested in removing and shipping parts - if you want something - you will need to come and remove it yourself.

If you want the wheels and tyres - they will need to be swapped with old E39 rims and tyres - so that the shell remains a roller

I'm looking to get rid of the car i the next couple of weeks - as its a PITA where its sitting on the driveway.

PM or TXT me on 0272010807 if you want to come around and grab bits

IMG_0293.JPG

• Like 1