Sign in to follow this  
Gus

e30 front kit

was cleaning out shed.....stuff had to go! e36 lookalike front kit for e30........$$Offers

post-11-1077423233.jpg

hmm i want that too, a lot of the stuff you got around seems to be stuff i need to get cos i want that too , you dont want to chuck it this way no charge do you? ^_^

hahah not THAT keen on getting rid of it though....but make me an offer.....

Guest MSBOND

Sweet il cruise round in the weekend, an il bring the front kit i already have to see if theyl fit together. COOL DUDE.

Guest Andrew

sold to young shelley on the left

but the problem is gus it don't fit the pre-facelift valance.

Guest Andrew

hey there aint such thing as cant wen it comes to fitting a kit. My dads migiver!

just saying it won't bolt on.

Guest MSBOND

yeh im thinking of making a kit outa all 3 front kits il have cos i got the fibre glass front bumper then il have the e36 molded onto the bottom of that with some tight as design then do the same with the bottom skirting i already have on the bottom of that, so itl be really low, hehe so itl be mtec 1 bumper e36 front and is skirting, yey, no1 will ever be the same!

yeh im thinking of making a kit outa all 3 front kits il have cos i got the fibre glass front bumper then il have the e36 molded onto the bottom of that with some tight as design then do the same with the bottom skirting i already have on the bottom of that, so itl be really low, hehe so itl be mtec 1 bumper e36 front and is skirting, yey, no1 will ever be the same!

i loving ur idea , my dad can do that kinda stuff too cos he is magnum P.I

Guest Andrew

look alittle sumthing like this.

ain't that the AV3 kit?

So you can't have mtech1 if you losing the chrome bumpers?

Post pics of what kit you have!

Guest hizza bizza

i loving ur idea , my dad can do that kinda stuff too cos he is magnum P.I

your a chump, hes a 5.0, he cant fix stuff, wish he would fix those shorts of his tho haha :P

well....still for sale...is a bit too wide for the pre facelift valance....sooo..anyone with facelifts want it?

Guest hizza bizza

oi gus, feel free to take the piss but I take it fitting this is as simple as removing the front bumper then that bit below it, that the brake ducts and spotties are in (valence??) and then just bolting it on?

Guest hizza bizza

oh yeah and how tall is it? Just after a rough idea of how much lower it would make the front

If all good I'll give ya $150

cheers

hey man....actually you dont need to remove anything...it basically bolts over the top of the lower valance...fits my facelift e30 so should fit yours.....cant be arsed going and getting calipers out and measuring but its round 20-30mm lower than the standard one? its a fairly flexible plastic so wouldnt worry bout breaking it....ill measure it sometime when i get round to it!

bolts on top on the valance....and under bumper....easy

Guest MSBOND

ok im pissed off that its NOT fibre glass so we couldnt cut and paste, but it looked a bit ruff there gus, being plastic to itl be hard to make it all smooth agen. i didnt relise that its ment to have vent strips across that gap too, but they been hack sawd out. ohwell i gave the money to my parents so they all payed off now for my other kit, yey. :lol: