Sign in to follow this  
Dnz

Shiny car

www.permashine.co.nz

Whatcha think andrew?

Sounds good.. its 295 for the 5 year one (something about going back every year for some reapplication or something tho..)

Hmm yes, point taken

but you dont spray it directly at the air vents and stuff! (altho makes me wonder about the sunroof)

Should be ok if its sprayed down, and not into the ..danger bits eh?

Guest hizza bizza

waterblasters, christ how dirty is your ride boy? Seriously though do some ppl bust them for cleaning there cars, seems kinda extreme, but then I guess a carwash at a servo cranks high pressurse water, but surely its not worth going to the expense of buying your own water blaster to clean your car.

As for the engine bay, wouldn't it be betta to get it proffesionally steam cleaned?

See i want it for the exterior!

Coz viking reckons that bmw used a blaster on his car, coz it was super clean when he got it back. Waterblasting would be fast as hell!

Guest hizza bizza

See i want it for the exterior!

just aswell, your interior would be abit damp otherwise :P

Guest Andrew

A water blaster is good for getting MOST the sh*t off your car - then you soap it.. then water blast it again. The main reason we use it at work is that its way quicker.. and yes we waterblast engine bays also - big tip .. leave the motor running so you can tell when it breaks. I've f**ked up one or two - the crank angle sensor tends to waterblast off really easy on Land Rovers.

Spray on wax.. in short.. is for car companies to apply to cars when they are sold.. it goes on REALLY easy and really quick. And lasts a week. Another scum product we use is showroom shine - I just cleaned up a Range Rover Vogue today that was black.. and had a few water marks on it.. on goes the showroom shine.. cleans the car.. and then you buff it.. and magic its all shiney again. Again.. it only lasts like 2 hours.. who cares, then the customer is gone hah.

Guest Andrew

just looking at that website.. that is one small assed waterblaster.. ours is like a small tank.. I guess it does steam and sh*t though.