Sign in to follow this  
///Msport

Sports

these exclusive "sports" with the dog leg box etc. what sort of money would they go for if one was to come into new zealand? wouldnt it be quite a collectors item? whats the power output etc.? wat 1/4 mile times? or could somebody send me in the right direction? thanx -James

I wouldn't pay more than $14.5k as for that I could have my old sports with the 220-240bhp 2.8ltr in it with all the Mtech gear etc. Just needs an LSD and that is one wicked car.

Standard sports should be 200 bhp and have a dog leg 5-spd box, a LSD, sports kit, recaros etc. Standard was 2 door. Quarter mile - no idea. 0-60mph probably around low 7s?

Rarity value = if it is a TRUE sport, probably second only to an M3. If it is a kitted out 325i you'll possibly take a kicking over price (in my opinion).

As I warn over and over, be very, very careful about a) what you buy and B) whether or not you can make it street legal in NZ. Otherwise you either have a dud at the lights, or a dud on the trailer.

J

yeh this one thats coming into NZ has straight cut gears aswell, it has the lot, do u know if BMW would have equipped it with better and bigger brakes and also suspension upgrades etc.?

these exclusive "sports" with the dog leg box etc. what sort of money would they go for if one was to come into new zealand? wouldnt it be quite a collectors item? whats the power output etc.? wat 1/4 mile times? or could somebody send me in the right direction? thanx -James

I thought you cant bring anything pre 1996 in any more?? :(

yeh to be honest im not sure how its getting in her, its through a mate, so i hope hes got everything sorted, if so ill be a very happy chappy :) the only problem is that it has straight cut gears so the whine that u hear from reverse will be there for every gear :S but im sure ill get over it or ill just drown it out with the exhaust :P