Sign in to follow this  
318i Turbo

e30 parts

i hav for sale:

m10 1.8 motor with loom, front guards left&right, headlights & tail lights, bonnot & boot, front kit, front&rear crome bumpers, etc etc.......

whats the front kit? anything cool? and what colour is it? might be wanting a bonnet....

the kit is just the 83-87 front with the plastic lower spoiler and the narrow bit that goes above the bumper. bonnet and kit are in a dark metelic green

Guest WAGON

do u have a pic of the front spoiler does it have a nice little black plastic lip it would like to sell to me ?

no sorry i coverted my bm ova to manual with it but i hav the auto laying around, i hav the plastic bit but it has a few sratchs from speed bumps etc not to sure wat its worth

Guest WAGON

i dont mind scratches lol where u from if i bring u a doz of beer u keen for a swap?

Can you tell me a bit more about the engine? How many km's has it done? What condition is it in? Definitely keen if this is in good order.

the motor has done 170,000ks but is one almighty wee 1800i had it on the rev limiter at just ova 200 down the bombay hills where as the 1800 in my car now with the same box in 5th doesnt hav the power to rev past 5000. all pannels are a colour simalar to british racing green but a bit darker

the bonnet has a small bit at the front edge that has been pushed down but i didnt even no it wasd there till i was taking it off the car, as for price i dont realy know wat a bonnet is worth