Sign in to follow this  
m_power

Bmw diesels-e28-e36-e30

Does anyone know of any Bmw diesels in N.Z. at the moment? An e36, e28 or e30(rare). With the m21d24, or the m51d25 engine and manual. I know these are rare but just woundering as i have seen a few on tm b4.

Does anyone know of any Bmw diesels in N.Z. at the moment? An e36, e28 or e30(rare). With the m21d24, or the m51d25 engine and manual. I know these are rare but just woundering as i have seen a few on tm b4.

There was a NZ new E36 325td 5spd on TM a while ago.

I know of an E34 524td. Not sure if E30 diesels were ever RHD...

Dont think hte e30 324 were rhd either. Is it for sale?

There was a NZ new E36 325td 5spd on TM a while ago.

Yeh i saw it when it was on.

Dont think hte e30 324 were rhd either. Is it for sale?

Not to my knowledge, I used to see it on the motorway a fair bit but not since last year- was maroon metallic, probably a UK import. I have a BMW Magazine tucked away somewhere with an article on the then- new 324tD Touring. Would be a great E30 to own!

Not to my knowledge, I used to see it on the motorway a fair bit but not since last year- was maroon metallic, probably a UK import. I have a BMW Magazine tucked away somewhere with an article on the then- new 324tD Touring. Would be a great E30 to own!

I don't think there was an e30 diesel officially sold in the UK. Earliest I remember is the e36 tds model. They probably were relatively common in places like France where they have been into diesels for years, but in the UK they didn't take off until they were actually developed to the point they weren't complete purgatory to drive.

I don't think there was an e30 diesel officially sold in the UK. Earliest I remember is the e36 tds model. They probably were relatively common in places like France where they have been into diesels for years, but in the UK they didn't take off until they were actually developed to the point they weren't complete purgatory to drive.

The one I was talking about having seen was an E34. I imagine it's still around, somewhere!

The one I was talking about having seen was an E34. I imagine it's still around, somewhere!

In the UK there was an e34 525TDS, and in fact an e39 of the same as I was behind one a couple of days ago, it caught my eye as I didn't realise they were made before the 530d. I think the e36 was a 325TDS. There was a LHD e30 diesel though I'm sure - poverty spec and horrible old technology diesel, I want to say a 2.0 litre.

The was an E36 tds down the road from my olds house at one stage. the tds had extra grunt over the td, intercooled or something like that. Since the e28 and e30 (maybe earlier too) all 5's and 3's have been available as diesels in some markets

e34 td

e34 tds,inter cooled version of above

quite popular in Europe.The deisel came of age for BMW in the 530d E39

Never seen a e34 td(s)