Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

worked 325i twin exhuast system

Hi guys as you may no ive just droped a lexus v8 into my car and ive had a full custom exhaust system from extractors back made for it.

So now ive got my old full exhaust system to sell (not extractors just exhaust), and im sure there is a few members on here that can vouch on how good my car sounds with this system :rolleyes: BLOODY AWESOME!

Now prior to getting the v8 ive just spent another $180 getting the rear muffler rebuilt and repacked to make it twins all the way thru like the factory system (but much better flowing)

This exhaust is in good condition, has no cat :rolleyes: , and is twin all the way thru with 2 mufflers. Is a great upgrade for a 320i or save money on moding your 325i exhaust as ive already done it! and as some of you are aware its very very hard to find a twin in twin out system to suit these cars as they genrally lose HP when you put them into a single pipe.

This is a pick of the rear muffler, its a 3A RACING one we have modified it to be twin in twin out. This look suits e30s down to the ground ! $350 bucks for the lot, (cost me $400 for just the muffler standard)no picks of the system as yet.

post-204-1176602844_thumb.jpg

post-204-1176603660_thumb.jpg

post-204-1176603673_thumb.jpg

Edited by drifty340i

Thats a good question Anthony, im not sure? i supect it would be very close as the chassis did not change

i think they may have different flanges from the manifold? maybe?

wouldn't be a big deal to change if thats the case.

does anyone know if the overall shape (of the exhaust) is any different between pre facelift/facelift?

also, does it have a break in it somewhere......***so say someone wanted to take in a car (ford territory) to greymouth, it could fit.***

Edited by antony

i think they may have different flanges from the manifold? maybe?

wouldn't be a big deal to change if thats the case.

does anyone know if the overall shape (of the exhaust) is any different between pre facelift/facelift?

also, does it have a break in it somewhere......***so say someone wanted to take in a car (ford territory) to greymouth, it could fit.***

Yes pretty sure the manifolds are a bit different but easy to change.

No breaks in it mate but we could split it up if you want? the mate whos helping with the conversion is a exhaust tech so he can do it for nothing.

Basic layout is the same in both, yes exhaust flanges different - pre is 3 stud, F/L is 4

and one last thing, is there any or much difference in length between two door and four door.

Edited by antony

identical length dude. I turning off the computer now dude give me a txt if ya think ya want it mate 0273139025.

Riley

dude, sold!!

Edited by nz320i Chris