Sign in to follow this  
007_BMW

help needed, found a crack in my window screen!!!!

hi guys, just cleaning my car this evening and i was horrified to find a huge crack at the bottom of my window screen, its about 8 inches long, starting right from the bottom of the screen below the wiper blade going staight up. its quite strange though as the chip is right underneith the wiper blade so must have hapened when ive had my wipers on. anybody who could help out? im curious to no how much it would cost to replace not going through insurance. and who should i go through to have it replaced either way? any recomendations or anything let me no cheers.

i can only go by what ive paid in past etc, when ive broken my japa ones ive paid around $210 for mine, but while talkin to them they said euro cars can be ridiculous, he told me one instance which im sure is rare a quarter window for a merc cost nearly $1000 im gonna take a shot in the dark and for u their gonna charge u ridiculous amounts like $500 + if possible, go through insurance, it'll be cheaper, and most give you 2 free windscreens a year which doesent affect your no claims bonus.