Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

Driving Days - UK

So in my final weeks in the uk i decided it was time to finally do this! And there are only two words for it - mind blowing!

I got to drive IMO 3 of the best supercars in the world! The Lamborghini Murcielago - 6.2 litres of V12 power, and a pure no-holds barred supercar. The Porsche 911 Turbo (996) - The sensible supercar, which still has a 3.6 twin turbo powerhouse! And finally the creme-de-la-creme, the Ferrari 360 Spyder - nothing compares to flooring it and hearing that v8, which feels like its sitting an inch from the back of your head on full song with the top down!

For anyone in the uk, or coming over this way, make a point of taking the time to do one of these days! All 3 of them have incredible power, i've been in a few 'fast cars' m3's, boxters, xr8s etc, and they have nothing on these. The power forces you back into the seat, and the handling is something else, going through an 's' chicane at 150+kph, turn the wheel and it goes where you point it.

For an average joe like me, it was an amazing thing to actually drive one of these and experiance what their all about, and be able to put my foot down! Oh and if those 3 don't float your boat, they have tons of diff cars like astons, lotus, hummers, caterhams, evos, scoobys, single seaters, rally cars - you name it they've got it!

The company i did mine with is www.driversdreamdays.co.uk and they were exceptional!

post-1740-1177519054_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1177519216_thumb.jpg

post-1740-1177519276_thumb.jpg