Sign in to follow this  
m_power

M tech

Hey peole,

Just woundering if anyone wants to sell any Mtech stuff? I know there is a huge line up for this stuff but just trying my luck.

Ive got an fiberglass M-Technic II front bumper/spoiler if you want. Small amount of finishing will net an OEM finish.

Its honestly the best moulded MTech front ive ever seen, straighter than floppy OEM plastic ones BUT is a 1 piece unit (no join between bumper and spoiler - I was about to cut it in tho but haven't got round to it) - its made by MC Rallying in UK and yes I do vouch for their work.

I had to ship it down to NZ when I came back from UK and got reamed like $800+ air-freight for that and fiberglass MTech2 rear spolier.

So, if you give me $400 you can take both.

Id definately keep it but since my brand new MTech side panels and Alpina front spoiler arrived from Germany im not so desperate to use replica parts now.

Also got a couple of messy MTechnic panels that could be saved - RH Coupe Door Panel (Solid but needs work) and RH Rear side panel thats a bit uglier if you can use.

f**k what a spiel - PM me cuzz if keen

Ive got an fiberglass M-Technic II front bumper/spoiler if you want. Small amount of finishing will net an OEM finish.

Its honestly the best moulded MTech front ive ever seen, straighter than floppy OEM plastic ones BUT is a 1 piece unit (no join between bumper and spoiler - I was about to cut it in tho but haven't got round to it) - its made by MC Rallying in UK and yes I do vouch for their work.

I had to ship it down to NZ when I came back from UK and got reamed like $800+ air-freight for that and fiberglass MTech2 rear spolier.

So, if you give me $400 you can take both.

Id definately keep it but since my brand new MTech side panels and Alpina front spoiler arrived from Germany im not so desperate to use replica parts now.

Also got a couple of messy MTechnic panels that could be saved - RH Coupe Door Panel (Solid but needs work) and RH Rear side panel thats a bit uglier if you can use.

f**k what a spiel - PM me cuzz if keen

Pm'd

seriously. .save up for the real deal. make you so much more satisfied. there dope little cars. gutted wen my tech2 got written off.shma. spose the m3 will have to do for now.