Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

SA '86, 320i bits.

Have just picked up a Sth African 320 with OBC, cruise control, elec sun roof, long range tank, full check panel etc, was white with a light interior, all seem in good cond, need a clean, but no tears or rips. Has good auto as well. I'm only keeping the motor, anyone interested in any bits? Body's shot, rusty as. Pm me if interested.

Edited by Silver Fox

How much for set of bottles?

Have decided to sell the whole thing, rolling, less motor, loom and ecu etc, basically I'll strip the engine bay, but will leave whatever's needed for the cruise control. Car has cruise control, OBC, electric sunroof, long range tank, 3.64 med case diff, auto, on steelies, and rust. Will remove the motor next weekend, ready to go after that. PM me.

No Andy, I haven't gone overPosted Image

Have just picked up a Sth African 320 with OBC, cruise control, elec sun roof, long range tank, full check panel etc, was white with a light interior, all seem in good cond, need a clean, but no tears or rips. Has good auto as well. I'm only keeping the motor, anyone interested in any bits? Body's shot, rusty as. Pm me if interested.

i need the front left and centre kidney grille...cheers oh and a right rear tail light..let me know//

Hi, should have been a bit clearer, the things I've listed are about all that are worth taking, the lights are all off it and the grill's gone as well. all panels and under body are there, as well as the interior etc. Driver's door is hanging, hinges rusted off. Body's pretty rough.

not there sorry.

i need inner door opening handle for passanger front door (they are probably all the same)..