Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Is it an obsession?

I guess Ken's topic on hobies started this. Guess I'd rather collect cars than stack mugs.

Is it possible to have too many, and is it unhealthy to have too many? I'm starting to get funny looks when people ask how many Bmw's I have and I have to admit to having just bought number 16. It's a very tidy looking white 4 door manual 318i, 1988, sorry Andy.

post-1118-1183802445_thumb.jpg

I still have 13 of them in the family, 1 x 323, 2 x 320's, and 10 x 318i facelifts, 7 of which are manuals, and 3 are race cars.

haha your as bad as Will!

i must admit to having a strange affinity to facelift 318s as well..so much fun!

Guest Ken

I guess Ken's topic on hobies started this. Guess I'd rather collect cars than stack mugs.

Is it possible to have too many, and is it unhealthy to have too many? I'm starting to get funny looks when people ask how many Bmw's I have and I have to admit to having just bought number 16. It's a very tidy looking white 4 door manual 318i, 1988, sorry Andy.

post-1118-1183802445_thumb.jpg

I still have 13 of them in the family, 1 x 323, 2 x 320's, and 10 x 318i facelifts, 7 of which are manuals, and 3 are race cars.

Ah - So you stack up cars instead of cups! :P

haha your as bad as Will!

BTW Gus - Will is a masochist- recycler not a collector!

HB too and say hi to Tane for me.

Edited by Ken