Sign in to follow this  
Jammasterjames

E36 320i Sedan 1993

Dude I really love the amount of work that goes into your pics, ads etc. Respect

Dude I really love the amount of work that goes into your pics, ads etc. Respect

Word. My lil kid bro is an up an comin playa.... taught me how to photoshop an sh*t

Part with your pimp'n rims for some bottles? Help reduce price and possibly speed up your sale?

Part with your pimp'n rims for some bottles? Help reduce price and possibly speed up your sale?

I'll give it a try wit the wheels on first bro...

Tha car looks so different wit'out tha 18's, reckon it might be harder to sell after ??

What'd you get for it?

What'd you get for it?

4500 + 700 for the 18's.

Fair price, cause I needed to liquefy it (less than what I was hoping for, but i ain't trippin).

4500 + 700 for the 18's.

Fair price, cause I needed to liquefy it (less than what I was hoping for, but i ain't trippin).

Sheeeeeet mate~

You must be act'n a foo yo, you got played, player.

Sheeeeeet mate~

You must be act'n a foo yo, you got played, player.

Haha, maybe.

All four seats were ripped, B pillar covers were sticky, One B pillar cover cracked, another plastic cover under the door cracked in half too. All door cards ripped/coming off adhesive, few scratches around body, A/C gas needed refilling, one window relay playing up, Front rego plate a bit loose (needs new plastic part).

So all that sh*t makes it a bit hard to sell

I was gonna fix it all up, but takes a while to find cheap pars, and never find tha time.....(pimpin aint easy)

I still think the buyer got a good dizzle though... fo sho

Jammaster James Man your sig is phat!! Looks like you've put a lot of work into it man.Good sh*t.

Jammaster James Man your sig is phat!! Looks like you've put a lot of work into it man.Good sh*t.

Chur... tryin' my best to learn tha Photoshop...but still only know how to use a few buttons!!

Haha, maybe.

All four seats were ripped, B pillar covers were sticky, One B pillar cover cracked, another plastic cover under the door cracked in half too. All door cards ripped/coming off adhesive, few scratches around body, A/C gas needed refilling, one window relay playing up, Front rego plate a bit loose (needs new plastic part).

So all that sh*t makes it a bit hard to sell

I was gonna fix it all up, but takes a while to find cheap pars, and never find tha time.....(pimpin aint easy)

I still think the buyer got a good dizzle though... fo sho

and you tried to sell us that for 6 grand?

and you tried to sell us that for 6 grand?

Don't hate...

was 'quipped wit 18" BBS rims and MTech suspension, mechanically all good, serviced/repaired at JC's

didn't know what the market price was, so started high to begin with.

That's how we roll...

Didn't even think anyone here would buy an Auto 320i anyway :-p