Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

Alipna 17's For Sale

Hey guys,

I'll be putting some Alpina 17's (old 20 spoke classic style) up for sale on Trademe this week.. (link to auction to come)

They don't have tyres with them but I have a deal for some Eagle F1's for just over $1000 for the set i can throw them on when i sell the wheels if needed.

Im just keen on some feedback before I put them on Trademe.

I'm just not too sure what a fair price for the rims would be as I haven't seen any Aplina rims for sale for ages.

Will post some pics up in the next few days. They are all pretty good cond't. All centre caps etc supplied.

Thanks,

Laurence.

I guess they are 5 stud m3 offset?

Just put everyone out of their misery Laurence and put them on TM !

Im sure there will be plenty of interested parties

hey guys,

Yes they are still for sale..

Offset looks like its e40 5stud. They came off my uncles e36 3 series. Wasn't a M3 but i've had them on dad's e36 M3 and they fitted fine (and looked damn hot!!!) I originally wanted them for my e30 M3 but need 25-30mm spacers and don't want to go down that road if I can help it. Really want to get some BBS RS rims so im selling these to 'part pay' for the BBS RS rims.

Im open to offers. If i get a reasonable offer then i won't put them onto Trademe as would prefer to sell A.S.A.P

Laurence.

Also out of interest what would you guys consider to be a far price??

Maybe $1500 for the set/ $2600 with brand new tyres Eagle F1's fitted + balanced?

Im thinking or having either a $1 reserve auction or setting a reasonable reserve but having a low start bid.. I would rather sell with a reserve price just incase the $1 reserve auction didn't go to plan.

Thanks,

Laurence.

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw

Everyone is going to have their own ideas on what a fair price would be.....and they will all be different. What happened to the '1500 right here right now' ?

Just dont buy the tyres, you will never make back the money you spend on them now and you will cut your market right down by starting at 2500.....thats just my opinion of course.

The only way you are going to sell them is to put them up for sale. Unfortunately we have a history of people on here saying they would give anything for a tech1 kit/tech2 kit/turbo/alpinas only for them to go quiet when they are available.

Bite the bullet mate and stick them on TM.

Id be well in for them, but I dont have a car for them to go on....having said that, I bought the 16' Alpinas without a car to put them on !

Id be well in for them, but I dont have a car for them to go on....having said that, I bought the 16' Alpinas without a car to put them on !

You could start a colection, "Martyn's Alpina Rim Museum". I can see it now in lights. :D

he never replied to my emails when he offered me $1500... wchich I would be happy to accept as an offer.

Will bump this thread when I've put them on Trademe tomorrow night.

Laurence.